ACS Wellness Group is an acute behavioral health facility serving our community members which includes youth, adults and families located in Central Florida. Our structured therapeutic programs for patients with mental and behavioral issues are geared towards each individual needs. A very well-trained and certified mental and psychiatric healthcare team helps individuals find their way to become successful in their social, family and business lives.
We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues with referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support. Some of the main features of our facility include;
- Hospitalization Referral Service
- Individual therapy, Family therapy, and couples therapy.
- Group Therapy Setting
- On-going therapist oversight.
- Therapeutic environment for acute conditions and problems
- Continuous stabilization and transition to go back into society with an aim of being productive at home, work or in the community.
- Crisis intervention, women’s issues, immigrant/migrant issues, depression, anxiety, children’s behavior issues, relationship issues, self esteem, drug abuse, and addiction issues.
Languages spoken: Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and English.
As a first step towards recovery, you are welcome to setup an initial assessment appointment by calling 407-944-1155 on weekdays (Mon-Thu) between 9am-5pm. We are closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.