- Hospitalization Referral Service
- Electroconvulsive (ECT) Therapy for severe depression, mania and catatonia.
- Individual therapy, Family therapy, and couples therapy.
- Group Therapy Setting
- On-going physician and therapist oversight.
- Therapeutic environment for acute conditions and problems
- Continuous stabilization and transition to go back into society with an aim of being productive at home, work or in the community.
- Crisis intervention, women’s issues, immigrant/migrant issues, depression, anxiety, children’s behavior issues, relationship issues, self esteem, drug abuse, and addiction issues.
Languages spoken: Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and English.